If you have a photograph or a PDF of a aviation accident article, we would love to transcribe it for you!
- Article must NOT be available in plaintext already online. This includes password-gated archives, such as the New York Times historical archives.
- Article must be complete; no “Continued on page 3” type notations are permitted UNLESS you also have page 3.
- Article must be about an aviation accident involving a commercial airliner. No sport aircraft, personal aircraft, military jet, and so forth. Exception: articles about chartered flights will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- The article must be in english.
- PDFs or photographs from online newspaper archives that are not available in plaintext are permitted, assuming that the article follows the above criteria.
To suggest an article for transcription, please add a comment to this page with the following information:
- A URL where the PDF or image can be found. If protected by a password or login, you must provide that information in your post. Before posting sensitive information, please be aware that posts are not “screened” and anything you post will be viewable by the general public.
- The original source of the article: newspaper name, location of newspaper, date, page(s), author (if applicable.)
- Your name so that we can credit you for bringing the article to our attention.